2. Take them to Kensington Gardens & then take them back to Le Café Anglais for a whole roast chicken with chips.
3. Take them to the movies and then have an early supper in the bar at Le Café Anglais.
4. Take them to the movies. Leave them there whilst you retire to Le Café Anglais and have a well earned lunch and read the papers.
5. Have an early supper in the bar at Le Café Anglais and then take them to the movies.
6. Take them to brunch on Saturday at Le Café Anglais (they especially like the buttermilk pancakes with bacon and maple syrup) and then take them bowling.
7. Take them skating. They’ll be hungry afterwards.
8. Take them to the Science Museum. Or the Natural History Museum. Or the V & A. A five minute taxi ride (maybe ten) through the park from Le Café Anglais.
9. Bring them to le Café Anglais for Sunday lunch. Let them meet Nick Crown, our resident magician. Watch their jaws drop as he bends cutlery and performs astounding card tricks.
10. Nothing. Get a babysitter & come and have dinner at Le Café Anglais.