30th November: No Bourbon, Four Scotches, Four Beers






At least that's how, in his signature minimalist style, John Lee Hooker might have described our St Andrew's Day Beer & Food Matching Spectacular at Draft House Tower Bridge with Innis & Gunn and Bowmore Whisky on 30th November.

I doubt John Lee would have had much time for the haggis, or indeed any solids (other than a persistent, dangling Lucky Strike) but there's plenty for the rest of us to appreciate.

Bookings can be made by clicking here.

Innis & Gunn Oak Aged Beer
Bowmore Whisky
present

A St Andrew's Night Beer, Whisky & Food Matching Spectacular

Welcome Drinks
Innis & Gunn Original Draught 6.6%
Bowmore Whisky Cocktails

*

Scottish smoked Salmon Mousse
Innis & Gunn Highland Cask 7.2%
Bowmore 12 Year Old

*

Haggis infused w Innis & Gunn Rum Cask
Served w neeps & tatties & curly kale
Innis & Gunn Rum Cask 7.4%
Bowmore 15 Year Old Darkest

*

Treacle TartServed w Vanilla-Infused Clotted Cream
Innis & Gunn Triple Matured 7.2%
Bowmore 18 Year Old

*

Artisan Cheeses
Innis & Gunn Winter Beer 2011
Bowmore Tempest Small Batch Release III

£25.00 per person






Comments

  1. Hi you are doing a great job. i was looking for this information. i found it on your page its really amazing. I like that information. I am sure that these are your own views. They are really awesome. You are really fantastic. Thanks Why didn’t I think about this? I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for this; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you are doing a great job. I found it on your page its really amazing. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. Thus, you made me feel like I should learn more about this. I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egads, that is my DREAM dinner. I spent two weeks in Scotland back in the 1980s, and ate haggis in one form or another every single day I was there. And, of course, tried myriad types of scotch!

    It's my birthday! Party at my blog - cocktail weenies and whiskey sours for all! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice story i like it thanks for share it.

    Cheers,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts