Nick Cave For Dummies (but Dummies with taste)



If, like me, you increasingly find modern novels an effort but you have a mostly non-gay crush on Nick Cave then please check out my dear friend Peter Collingridge's multi-media audiobook of
The Death of Bunny Munro.

It can be downloaded from the I-Tunes Store for your IPhone and features Nick Cave reading the book, a specially written soundtrack, video of Nick Cave reading the book and, as they say, much much more. Preview here.


I suspect we are glimpsing the future of publishing, light-years ahead of the ghastly Kindle.



[My other friend Sarah Churchwell was preparing herself to slate the book on Newsnight Late Review when I saw her last week (apparently it made her feel physically sick, the first ever book to do so). What greater recommendation could there be?]




Comments

Popular Posts